What if RBA drops interest rate to 1% next year

What if RBA drops interest rate to 1% next year?

Group A: general public.

Why would I care? I don’t have loan and I don’t have much income for saving and I don’t plan to buy property or invest. Move on, pokemon go, I am coming for you.

Group B: home owner

Oh yes, I will put as much money as possible to speed up pay off my mortgage.

Group C: property investor

Yes, I can borrow more money to invest in property. Money is damn cheap

Group D: share investor

Great, keep printing money to boost the market. Let’s keep party rolling.

Group E: Business owner

Yes, I can borrow money to expand my business and not to increase the salary because CPI is so low.

Group F: Saver for first time home owner

Why government keeps drop interest rate? Don’t they see property price keep rising?

Group F: Retirement with saving account

WTF, how could government steal my retirement fund like that!!!

Which group you are in and how do you apply your view?

Comments