Trade for a living in Australia

Is it possible to trade for a living in Australia comfortable living standard?
The answer for first question is yes, depends on the capital you have and return % you earn per year and most importantly your average annual spending.

Simple method, if your current annual salary is 70K and you are most likely to achieve 7% return per year, it means you need 1 million dollar cash to invest in order to replace your salary to support the lifestyle you want.

1 Million dollar!!!

If I have 1 M, I will pay off my home loan now (I hear what you said). My answer will be: you should go back to work. You are not ready for this.

That is the reality of trading for living. You need 1 million dollar cash!

But there is another way around it.

I will explain how to do it next time.

Comments