3 major passive income lessons I learn in my mid 30 - Final



Passive income could make you lazy, lose work ethic or even life purpose. You work so hard to build up substantial investment portfolio or business model and generate the passive income exceed your expense, you finally reach the financial freedom.
You decide to “do nothing”, just chill, sit back and relax. You go to the famous beach, drink cocktail
And enjoy the breeze on Monday because you can and rest of people are working. You feel great and then you do it again on Tue, Wed, Thursday…everyday for a week. You realize it seems not that enjoyable anymore. After 1 month, you feel you are going crazy. It is so fucking boring.
The truth of building substantial passive income requires a lot of “creating” and “accumulating” asset. Only hard working business owner or sophisticated investors are able to push through all the obstacles on the journey and reach their goal. These kind of people are not going to enjoy do nothing. They are creator, doer and make thing happens. Without finding your life purpose with so much passive income, you will experience boring, social isolation and no sense of achievement. You need something to fulfil yourself.
That is 3 major passive income lessons I learn from my mid-30 and I am extremely lucky I don’t learn them from my own experience but from other’s story.
Learn these 3 lessons in advance can potentially save me another 2 years. I hope you can learn them from me as well.
Happy investing. 


Comments