You want to be rich or wealthy?

My answer is so obvious: be wealthy. From my years of observation, being rich doesn’t mean that you’re wealthy.

A lot of high-income earners, they are viewed as rich people but they generally have to work hard to earn it and many spend most of it, too.

The wealthy, on the other hand, have enough money without working to cover all of their expenses.

My wealthy definition is your time freedom or put another way is how long you can financially survive without physically working and still maintaining your standard of living.

As we grow up and older, lots of people can become rich. They are smart and have professional jobs, but they also don’t have the financial literacy to make their money work harder for them.

Every time they get a pay rise or a promotion, instead of investing their windfall in assets, they buy a new car or a bigger house. Before they know it, their expenses have risen up to meet their new incomes – which will likely continue to happen throughout their working lives.
I want to become wealthy enough means having just the right amount of money to maximize life experience.

Even if my wealth was so massive I could afford to purchase luxury yacht or Lamborghini, I wouldn’t want to own one.

Why? Because I am aware it is fun to rent for a week or two just to have the experience of cruising around on one, but ownership would limit my experience of life rather than add to it

Unnecessary luxury items hardly makes me happy and I don’t value them well.

I believe in the definition of wealthy is a statement of your values.

Comments